Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sunday musings

I know I'm the worst at blogging. I can't seem to EVER formulate my words/ideas into sentences. I don't say anything using flowery words and I never go into depth about stuff. That's the problem with seeing the world in Black & White as I do. I live and think inside the box. I view the word in Black & White. I rarely see the "colors of life" or even find the gray area.
This drives the husband nuts at times.....Okay. most of the time.

I thought I'd post the randomness of this week and what's on the docket for next week.

Train was excited to take the sacrament today. He was unusually good during church. As we sang the opening hymn he whispered in my ear, "I need to take the sacrament". I had never heard him say that before. Proud mom moment.

Train has used the potty several times this week. When I tried working on potty training with him, he just gets mad and refuses to go. When it's HIS idea, he's more than happy to go.

He's been enjoying gymnastics. It seems we've just taken a turn in the road. He now pays attention, does the things that he's supposed too and he doesn't run away anymore.

Pumpkin has been off track for a week. She's been doing a 1st grade workbook and doing well.

Pumpkin crashed on her scooter, falling on her forhead. Her head turned purple. It's gone away but her nose is bruised.
Pumpkins bio-dad called. I haven't spoken with him in 5 years. He's excited for the husband to adopt Pumpkin.

Pumpkin has moved up to the high balance beam. Her bridge is getting stronger and she's working on the splits.

Train has learned this week that he's not invincible. He was standing on a skate board yesterday and the neighbor girl gave him a push, he fell off and skinned his knee. Today, jumping from the couch and ottoman he banged his knees again. Crying insued.

We plugged in the Wii this week. We got it for Christmas but it's just sat on a lonely shelf. The girls are excited. We just played the Wii Resort Bowling. Pumpkin kept throwing her ball backwards into the crowd. (She did better years ago when we actually went bowling). So far Mom is the bowling champ with Train right behind.

THIS WEEK
Christopher's Steakhouse
Meeting with an attorney
Easter dinner at our house
lunch date for the little people and myself. We're treating ourselves to McDonald's

No comments:

Post a Comment