Sunday, January 2, 2011

Clean and crisp

With the new year upon us, I'm in micro-organizing stage. This time of year excites me! I love sorting, purging, cleaning, scrubbing and putting order or in this case super order to things.

Since our lives are in a state of "temporary" I'm trying to keep myself from fixing up or improving the aesthetics of the rental. Hopefully this will keep me in check. So I'll just put my home finds here.

Inspirations for the future place.

I've seen this in many homes that I've looked at and I love all the extra storage. (The white cabinets too but the husband prefers another stain.)



 Chandeliers, who doesn't love them? Maybe I like them because they are the trend right now but they sure add sparkle to any room. Ecspecially the entry way. I wouldn't mind having them in most of the rooms in my house.

 I love the grand bed, tons of pillows and the "hotel carpet".



Storage in a beautiful cabinet with seating to remove shoes. It's a lot of furniture but it does't seem to be too much.
 Bead board, white cabinets and baskets of course. Not keen on the pedestal sink. I feel like it's a waste of space. Hardword floor, is beautiful too. I'm really liking white right now.


 Mini topiaries on a mantle, I'd love a mantle. I also love the colors of the oil paiting and the size. Not keen on the gold as not a color I want in the home.

 Perfect organization. Wouldn't this be cute in a kids room?

 I totally see this for Pumpkins room. I love the pink and the white of course. Everything is perfectly organized.

 What a retreat. I'd love to have a cute little pation area like this.
 Rich hardwoods, embroidered, clean seats with a buffet and wainscoting. I'm loving it.
 Elegant entry. When I first saw this I thought, "wow, grand, then I toured a house in our price range that had two grand stair cases that go up and two that go down, one at each end of the house. It"s gorgeous and it would facilitate moving large pieces of furniture to the upstairs. More wainscoting and beautiful tile flooring. Not keen on the lighting. I'd want something a bit more "hotel or old lady-ish.
ooooohhh, aaaaahhhh, look at that gorgeous entry. I toured a house in Phx that had a similar entry. It's stunning. I'm not keep on two front doors but this makes it look amazing.


All the photo's were ripped from the internet months and years ago so I can't put a link to them. If you know of a link, let me know so I can add it.

No comments:

Post a Comment